Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Welcome!


I have decided to jump on to what so many are already doing and start keeping track of what is happening in my classroom. I figure it's a great way to share ideas and to keep track of what I like and what I don't like. Now it's summer, so probably not the BEST time to start doing this, but whatever, the kids are napping and I had a few minutes to spare.

So this year my big goal is to reorganize my... Well, life, but let's say 'self' to keep it, uh, easier... So in the past three years, I've gotten married, had two (beautiful) children, switched grade levels, and changed classrooms.
My angel,Sophie, is 6 months old.

My baby boy, Daniel, is 2.

And my husband, well, he would kill me if I posted his picture right now, so I think I'll skip photos of us. :-) pics of my classroom to appear later....




No comments:

Post a Comment