Monday, July 22, 2013

Small things

So, of course, summer did not really go as planned. I spent a LOT of time arranging for all the work that needs to be done on our house, and now summer is almost over and I have little to show for it. However, in the little time I DID spend on my classroom, here are some pictures
Ice cream multiplication and division board... They get a scoop with each specified fact test passed. When they get all their scoops-- ice cream party! Yum :-)
Birthday board... I'm laminating these, and then I will be sticking Velcro on it so I can reuse it in the future. Pinterest idea. - take pictures of the kids holding signs with the number of their birthday sorted by month. And then posted on a bulletin board that's a pain to get to so I don't have to change it throughout the year. 

Decided to make my drawers a little prettier this year... I attached the paper with mod podge, but used my labelmaker for the outside labels so they are more easily changed.


No comments:

Post a Comment