Sunday, July 14, 2013

Google Drive Portfolios

My 'genius' moment this summer was when I realized that I could easily save copies of everything online, yet still send them home. Duh. Now that we have iPads (at least temporarily) and I have an iPhone, I can take pictures of work and the put it in folders to be sent home. So to set this up, as far as I could because it is summer and I don't know who will actually be in my class, I created number folders in a 'Student Portfolios' section of my already established Google Drive. SO SIMPLE. If anyone needs a step-by-step on how to do this, please let me know and I'd be happy to share.



I also realized, after establishing the folders, I can make files available to parents! Another aha moment. And you pick and choose, so it's not like they have to see everything. Could be very useful! We'll see...


No comments:

Post a Comment